Renting for education
Renting is a handy option for those who need laptops or tablets for study.
Whether you are studying yourself, or you are the parent of a child in school, renting means:
- You get to choose the laptop or tablet you like, plus you can bundle other related items that you or your kids need, such as a phone.
- You or your child will always be working with the latest - getting more than 3 years out of a laptop is rare these days. Rent it instead and then upgrade*.
Plus, if something goes wrong with the goods, you’re covered. You can loan a similar model from us under the FlexiCare Program, while the rented goods are being repaired. And in most cases if they're stolen, accidentally lost or accidentally damaged, we'll replace them.
The benefits of renting for education
- No cash needed upfront.
- Upgrade the goods as technology changes.
- Choose a cost-effective rental term of 12, 24 or 36 months.
- Pay one, fixed rental amount per month.
- At the end of your term, you can simply return the goods, make an offer to purchase them, or by paying 1 extra monthly payment, ‘double time’ the term#, where you can continue using the goods with the benefits of the FlexiCare Program for the extended term.
- Through our FlexiCare Program, the goods are covered for theft, accidental loss or accidental damage, in most circumstances.
*Subject to our agreement and our standard terms and conditions, and in the case of options to upgrade, our internal credit criteria.
#Acceptance of the double time payment offer is available on eligible, approved and settled deals before and is subject to credit criteria. Customers are liable for payments for the full term under the original agreement. One offer per customer. FlexiRent holds the right to withdraw the offer at any time.