What is FlexiRent?
FlexiRent is a rental product that enables you to rent brand new technology, electrical products and appliances for an agreed term. Renting means you can choose and use the goods you want, straight away, without having to pay a large upfront amount.
Who owns FlexiRent?
FlexiRent is the retail rental business of ASX listed FlexiGroup Limited. We work with individuals and business customers to provide flexible and fast rental solutions.
What are the benefits of using FlexiRent?
Renting goods through FlexiRent gives you quick and easy access to a wide range of products, plus:
- you don’t need cash upfront, just choose the goods and then apply to rent them from us
- you can spread the cost of the goods over their useful life – and always have the latest
- you can better manage your money by selecting a term and monthly payment that suits your budget
- the rented goods are covered for theft, accidental loss or accidental damage, in most circumstances under our FlexiCare Program
What can I do if I have any concerns or feedback?
Contact us. Our award winning Customer Team will help with your concerns or issues. We genuinely want to hear suggestions for improvement and be given the opportunity to resolve any situations or complications that may arise.
If your complaint is not resolved by the Customer Team, refer your complaint to our Service and Recoveries Team 1300 858 608 9-5pm, Monday-Friday.
If your complaint is not resolved by the Service and Recoveries Team, you can contact our external dispute resolution scheme which is the Credit Ombudsman Service Limited (COSL) on 1800 138 422.
What can I FlexiRent?
You can rent an extensive range of goods from leading brands, including computer technology, smartphones, tablets, audio visual products, electrical equipment, home appliances and white goods and business equipment.
Where can I choose the equipment to FlexiRent?
Our rental finance can be obtained at a range of top national retailers including Harvey Norman, Joyce Mayne, Domayne, Apple Premium Resellers and a range of independent dealers.
Do I have to go through a FlexiRent retailer?
Yes. FlexiRent retailers include Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne. Their salespeople understand how to make FlexiRent work for you.
How do I rent with FlexiRent?
You can apply online, over the phone or in store. We recommend you apply online or over the phone to speed up the in-store process. The general steps to follow are:
- Call us on 1800 240 102 or Apply Online. We will ask some employment and income questions so that we can run a quick credit check. If you're approved we'll give you an approval number.
- Shop at your preferred retailer with your FlexiRent approval number, and select the goods you want.
- Sign your FlexiRent rental agreement in store, and take your goods home.
How do I add a new item to my rental agreement?
If you want to add goods to an existing FlexiRent agreement, you can, in most circumstances. Firstly, you need to contact us to go through our streamlined credit and suitability assessment. If you are approved, you can shop for your new goods. If you require any assistance, our Customer Team will be happy to talk you through the process.